Over Pressure Control Valve
We are a remarkable entity engaged in offering superior quality Over Pressure Control Valve. This gas handling equipment is acknowledged for its durability, accuracy, reliability, high functionality and chemical & corrosion resistance. Offered Over Pressure Control Valve is quality tested by our quality controllers and is easy to operate and install. This control valve is used for monitoring gas/ fuel-supply pressure. This equipment is available in different specifications at best industry rates.
- A slam-shut valve can be used in combination with a safety relief valve.
- The safety relief valve is designed to reduce temporary pressure surges downstream of the pressure regulator caused by fluctuations in system operations.
- The set point of a safety relief valve is always lower than the setpoint of the slam-shut valve. In these cases, we must use a small vent valve.
- Using an overpressure shutoff valve allows the use of less expensive safety-shutoff valves while still meeting statuary requirements. In addition to costing less, many of these lower pressure-rated safety-shutoff valves have duty-cycle ratings in excess of ten thousands cycles. They also are significantly smaller than high-pressure valves, which can lead to a much smaller footprint for fuel trains even when accounting for the space required for the overpressure valve.
- A more subtle advantage in using an overpressure shutoff valve is "A fuel gas regulator shall not be required to be vented if an automatic device shuts off gas upstream of the fuel gas regulator as a result of system over pressurization.
- This requirement allows the system designer to eliminate the vent line to a regulator. If the system also incorporates a valve-proving device, the vent line often required between the safety-shutoff valves also can be eliminated saving huge money of per installation.