|Home||» Products||» Gas Regulators||» Air Gas Ratio Regulator|
Air Gas Ratio Regulator
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- Customize/Ready Stock
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- our certification and approval from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) and notified by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Bharat Petroleum corporation Ltd (BPCL).
Air - Gas Ratio Regulator
We are an acclaimed name engaged in offering our precious clients a superior quality range of Air - Gas Ratio Regulator that is capable of accurately maintaining a constant air/gas ratio in both nozzle-mix and premix gas burner systems. In order to design this gas regulator, our vendors make sure that quality approved parts and latest technology are used in the manufacturing process. Widely acclaimed for its impeccable performance, smooth finish, corrosion resistance and durability, this Air - Gas Ratio Regulator is broadly demanded across the market.
- AIR /GAS REGULATORS accurately maintain a constant air/gas ratio over a wide range of firing rates in both nozzle-mix and premix gas burner systems. Molded diaphragms ensure excellent tracking, repeatability, maximum flows, and superior turndown.
- One regulator can be used for several burners controlled by the same air valve, but often it is better to have a separate regulator for each burner.
- When a dual-fuel burner's atomizing air is left on during gas operation, the Regulator can be set to compensate for the extra air over the controlled main air by adjusting the spring for up to 1 osi "leak" with no impulse pressure.